CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Teddy Bear theme.

A blogger friend of mine ordered candy wrappers for his son birthday. His theme is blue teddy bear and she makes my designing job easier by giving me the image that she wants on the wrapper. Of course, it synchronizes with her invites and other favours. I love that!

Here's her feedback via sms:-

"You, I dah dapat d chocs & newspaper. Omigod! Lawanya. Mcm tak nak distribute d chocs. You should do it full time."

-Thanks a lot! And I'm glad the whole family and guests love it! And kalau ada rezeki, would love to do it full time-



Not only that, she also ordered a birthday newspaper for Asyraf and also two more newspapers for his brothers - school report and newborn newspaper. You can check out the combo newspaper she ordered here.

Thank you so much, Sally!

No comments:

Post a Comment