CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Chocolate Wrapper for Amer & Irene's Wedding

The past few weeks were such hectic weeks for me, with few big orders for the chocolate wrappers and personalized ribbons. Alhamdulillah, I have a reliable helper now, so that seems to lift up some burden on my shoulders. But still the onus is on me to complete whatever orders that came to me. Being full time working, and having to raise a family and concentrate on business is quite a handful task to take, but I love what I'm doing, so I would pursue this venture, insyaAllah.

Thanks to the support and patience from all of u, who sometimes have to wait for your email to be replied, or your first draft of design to come. Thanks, thanks..and thanks.

Anyway, last Saturday, I've managed to deliver two big orders for personalized wrappers. One is for the birthday party, as mentioned in my previous entry. And another is this wedding favour. This is the first time we did the main wedding favour for the guest. We are grateful that the host trusted us to do it, so we decided to give them a complimentary packaging...a plastic wrap with a ribbon!

And three boxes of chocolates ready to be delivered (only 2 boxes in the photo)...


I haven't got a formal feedback from the host (i.e. via sms/email), but the first initial reaction of the host when they saw the chocolates was "It's cute!".

Thanks a lot! Our hardwork pays off!

Should you need your chocolate wrappers to be nicely wrapped, yup we can do it a minimal cost. Do email us for quotation!

A good info, we shall have launch a cheaper range of chocolate wrappers. So subscibe to our mailing list for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment