CMOG -About UsCMOG - Order FormCMOG - Price ListCMOG - Whats On Sale

Yee Haa with Woody and Choo Choo with Thomas!

It's been a long while since I posted any new projects that I've made especially those in 2009 (one big reason : we don't have a camera..sob..sob..). Anyway, in January this year, I've delivered this candy wrapper for Lyana's son, Muqy for his 3rd birthday. And another one for Inar and Azhir's son, Iffat's 1st birthday.

Theme for Muqy's birthday - Thomas & Friends
That's my 3-yo Aliff holding the wrapper:)
Theme for Iffat's birthday - Woody from Toy Story.
Since it's Woody only without Buzz Lightyear, so I decided it to do it a cowboy-ish design. Here it is..
Now wait, Inar also ordered a personalized newspaper and combo T-shirt for the birthday boy, herself and hubby. Voila!

Thanks Inar and Lyana, for your orders! Hope you and family are satisfied with our products and services...Feel free to give feedback so we can improve further...

No comments:

Post a Comment